How to pick your baby's first new year’s outfit
New year's celebrations are huge for every modern family, and picking your baby’s first new year's outfits make up a good part of your preparations for it. Now that there is an addition to your family and it is their first new year, naturally, you’d want only the best outfits for them too. How do you pick your baby’s first new year’s outfit? It is not as complicated as it may seem. You’ll just have to consider a few things. When buying clothes to create cute outfits for your baby, think of:
- i) the weather where you live,
- ii) what material you prefer for your baby,
iii) whether you prefer comfort over style (or want to balance both),
- iv) whether you want accessories for your baby or not, and
- v) what designs are in this season.
If it snows where you live, then your outfit ideas will have to include warm and snug outfits for your baby to keep them warm. If it isn’t as cold as usual, then you can consider simply layering thin clothes to create insulation. Carefully consider how the climate is that part of the year and decide your shopping plans accordingly.
Once you’ve got that figured out, here are a few pointers to keep in mind:
- Material: Your baby's first new year's outfit should be nothing short of incredible and comfortable. At BerryTree, we believe that clothes made of organic cotton are great options because they are wearable all year long and are very snug and cosy. Such clothes insulate your baby well so that they will not feel uncomfortable and cold in the winter. They also allow easy mobility, so your baby will not be smothered by a thick layer of clothes that obstruct movement.
- Style: Now comes the big question: Should you be willing to compromise on style for comfort? Or pick comfort over style and risk being stuck with outdated designs? We say pick both for your baby’s first new year’s outfit. Why choose between the two when you can get both comfort and style in one?
Cute cotton rompers are perfect solutions to this dilemma between the two. Take these cute donut rompers, for example. They are stretchy and soft, allowing for unrestricted movement. They also have wide bottoms to accommodate diapers without making them look and feel bulky.
- Accessories: Winter does not have to be boring! Nor does one have to throw on layers of heavy clothes on top of one another. Get ready to accessorise with some incredible options available for babies in winter. This will make your baby's outfit look so chic that they will be the star of the new year's party!
Consider getting cute baby beanies that can cover their ears and mittens to keep their soft hands warm. Woollen scarves and fleece jackets are a great addition to your baby’s first new year’s outfit, which will last them for many more new year’s celebrations if you make smart choices. Take care to ensure that they aren’t too heavy and won’t become a choking hazard for your baby.
- Designs: Animal prints, like these green dino prints or purple unicorns or prints like cute red cars and fancy planes, are the designs you want your baby to be wearing this year. If you are someone who prefers simple designs, then stripes and geometric shapes like stars are there for your rescue because they never go out of style.
As you can see, the options for dressing your baby up for new year’s are endless, so have fun picking up the right elements for your baby’s first new year’s outfit.
Browse Soft Organic Cotton Baby Clothes at berrytree Here
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed/shared in the blog above are personal thoughts of the writer. Berrytree recommends you consult with your doctor/pediatrician/family before instinctively following any suggested steps.