Styles and tips and everything that quips for mother and baby fashion online in India!
Hey Millennials! We’ve finally got down to writing about some interesting ideas about mom and baby fashion clothing tips. We must tell you how glad we are to receive your requests about mom and baby fashion tips and how you wanted us to highlight some basics of these. So here it is, a low down on what to do and what not to miss:
- Dress comfortable: We’ve always maintained that unless you’re comfortable in what you’re wearing, you’ll never pull out that oomph in your fashionable clothes. You got to find stuff that’s not too stretchy, not too tight and definitely not too rough on your skin. Kids may still get away with the new ‘skin’ fitted concept, but believe us, it’s not for you.
- Match your Colors correctly: While all colors look amazing, some really bring out the funk in your outfit. Leave them aside for the younger hipsters, concentrate on colors that match your age and body type. A stylist tip is to stick with darker shades or paler colors.
- Know your body type: Many fail to understand their body and in their quest to match their mother baby garments tend to buy clothes that don’t suit them or don’t go too well. Listen to your body and choose wisely. We recommend stuff that you feel comfortable in, can breathe properly and something that you would like to be seen in.
- Mix and Match: Mother and baby clothes are all about mixing and matching the right things to great perfection. Add a bit of zing by matching lowers or tops with your babies, find similar patterns like vertical stripes or horizontal stripes, maybe find a contrast in their colors, look for polkas or just checks. There are plenty of options available to choose from, don’t hold back and keep exploring.
- Accessorize: Sometimes when you can’t find all the matching clothes for a mom and baby day out, don’t stress and stick to the good old trick of matching the accessories. Similar shoes, or even same color shoes, similar sunglasses, hats, scarves, jackets, or even similar bracelets add that extra touch in matching the mother and baby outfits.
- Go do your hobbies together: One of the most popular ways of matching mom and baby clothes is while doing similar exercises. Many mothers now match their swimming costumes with their babies. Trust us, the pictures will come out superb!
At berrytree, we keep working to find and bring to you the latest in everything! The idea is to keep exploring and not stop. We’d like to extend this craziness to you too and suggest you to not stop. Keep experimenting, keep mixing and most of all keep smiling. You will find many websites that sell clothes for mother and baby online. They keep coming up with new stuff.