Finding your Baby’s First Outfit
As a parent, choosing your baby’s first outfit is a very significant experience. It is exhilarating and confusing at the same time. By decorating your house and with balloons and ribbons to welcome your newborn, your job isn’t finished. The thought of choosing what clothes would be just right to introduce your baby’s first outfit to the world is a nagging question bothering every new parent-to-be.
With the rising popularity of social media, the thought of someone posting their baby’s picture in lousy outfits is a nightmare for mothers. That is why most mothers have to put a lot of thought into their baby’s first outfit. We make that job easier for to-be-moms by introducing Berrytree.
Berrytree is an online kid shopping brand that believes in simplicity and providing products that are pretty and useful. Finding the perfect outfit for a new family member is not only fun but extremely important. Make sure to account for the following :
- Weather: Babies find it difficult to regulate their body temperatures. Hence, it is essential to ensure that your baby is warm enough in cold weather conditions and fresh in warm weather conditions. Berrytree presents clothes that are wearable throughout the year. Some of the outfits from Berrytree that could be perfect for your baby’s first outfit include long-sleeved rompers, organic muslin cloth swaddles and easy to put on and take off onesies.
- Material: A baby’s skin is delicate and soft. They require a chemical-free, non-flammable, soft fabric that can prevent chafing. Studies have shown that organic cotton is the most skin-friendly, comfortable and harmless natural fibre perfect for an infant’s clothing. Conventional cotton can sometimes cause skin irritation and rashes in newborns. Keeping all this in mind, Berrytree designs handmade clothes using organic cotton. It is an eco-friendly approach taken by Berrytree to produce a special baby’s first outfit range that is naturally soft, non-toxic, dust-free and breathable.
- Simplicity: Looking at the cute baby pictures that celebrities post, it is only natural to get influenced by them and buy ornate clothes for your babies. But, even though decorated clothes might look like a good idea for your baby’s first outfit, it is a safety hazard. That is why it is crucial to choose clothes that are simple yet charming over clothes that are fancy and uncomfortable.
- Quantity: Your baby is going to sleep for most of the day. So purchasing clothes that are comfortable and soft is of utmost importance. For buying your baby’s first outfit, choose clothes that are available for 0 to 3 months and 3 to 6 months as babies grow at a fast rate. You will be surprised at how many times a day you will need to change your baby’s clothes thanks to barfs, drools and pooping. Keeping a decent amount of clothes for your newborn is the best idea.
- Safety: Newborns have a weak immune system. Any amount of chemical or plastic in their clothes can irritate their sensitive skin. It is preferable to buy a baby’s first outfit from an appropriate place/store.
Berrytree understands the fact that babies grow out of clothes very quickly and at the same time require many clothes to be clean. That is why they create handmade outfits that are durable and available at affordable prices.
Browse Soft Organic Cotton Baby Clothes at berrytree Here
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed/shared in the blog above are personal thoughts of the writer. Berrytree recommends you consult with your doctor/pediatrician/family before instinctively following any suggested steps.