Whether you are starting your baby registry, staring down a mountain of shower gifts or looking into the wide eyes of your days-old newborn, chances are, you might have that nagging sense that you are missing some infant wardrobe important things. And you very well might be- with all the adorable stuffs out there, it is easy to miss the not-so-obvious but oh-so-necessary items. Here, we have made a shortlist of the essential baby clothes every new mom should own, along with a few best cute options to try.Buy Online Organic Baby Rompers Organic Baby Onesies Organic Polo T-shirt Organic Baby Sweatshirts Organic Baby Night Suits Organic Baby Frocks and Tops
- Bodysuits: You can call it as a shirt. And yes, they are a complete outfit too. They are whatever you want to be. Infant bodysuits are must haves for your newborn’s wardrobe. They are a go-to-go shower gift, but it is a perfect idea to have varying sizes on hand, so you can keep pace with your quickly growing baby. Plus, with infants going through as many as four or five clean ones in a day, you can practically never have enough.
- Beanie Hats: Think you do not require a hat for your summer baby? Think again. There is a reason the hospital nurses popped a hat on your brand new baby’s head, even before a diaper: Since newborns get cold easily, a hat is a great way to regulate their body temperature. Throw a beanie hat in your diaper bag and pull it out in a chilly restaurant, car or store to keep your little one comfy regardless of what the weather does. Some styles have a tip that you tie into a knot, letting you easily adjust the size as baby grows.
- Baby Leggings: Soft, stretchy baby leggings are endless versatile, They are great for quick walks in the baby carrier, when the weather turns cool and when baby started to creep or crawl. And there are endless ways to style them: Pulled up over a bodysuit, paired with a kimono top or under dresses or shorts. Look for ones in comfortable fabrics like cotton that will not pull.
- Bloomers: Sure, you could get away with not having bloomers- but why would you want to? Bloomers, can come in handy regardless of whether you have a boy or a girl. While multiple parents are familiar with a cute, ruffle underpants-like cover peeking out from under a dress, bloomers can even be paired with a bodysuit or kimono top, worn over leggings on chilly days or simply on its own in hot weather. If you have a girl, remember that bloomers do not need to perfectly match a dress; mix and match solid colors for a cool look.
- Baby Sunglasses: Not only do babies in sunglasses look oh-so-A-list, but the shades can even assist protect their tiny peepers from the sun’s strong rays. Look for lenses that provide 100% UV protection and pop them on your infant before you head out for a stroll. Remember, sunglasses are not just a summertime look- reflections in the winter can be just as glaring.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed/shared in the blog above are personal opinions of the writer. Berrytree recommends you consult with your doctor/pediatrician/family before instinctively following any suggested steps