There has been an increase in the demand for clothes purchased online. Such a trend had never been seen before. Lots of market researches were conducted for the purpose. The trends and market features showed that such a scenario would play out in the future, but nobody was aware that the surge would be this sudden and everyone would be demanding more clothes online.
The market for online shopping for baby clothes is the same. The shopping for baby clothes online has seen an upward trend. We at Berrytree are into this trend too. And as far as baby clothes go we use strictly cotton as it has several advantages:
- Cotton is not a synthetic product. Like other synthetic products, cotton has no affect on the skin.
- Cotton can control, and regulate moisture in the body and is thus suited when shopping for baby clothes.
- It acts like an insulator and is often hypoallergenic.
Cotton has always been the preferred choice for clothing. There is absolutely no clue on how old the cotton can be. Scientists have found bits of cotton and cotton bolls in caves in Mexico which were perceived to be at least 7000 years old. Even in the Indian subcontinent, people living in the Indus Valley Civilisation used, cultivated and spun clothes out of cotton and this was in the year 3000 BC. Even Egyptians living around the River Nile around that same period of time have been found to use cotton and wear clothes which were made of cotton.
Why we prefer cotton for babies?
- Babies have soft and sensitive skin and are prone to allergies.
- Cotton is a very comfortable fabric and is thus preferred when you are online shopping for baby.
- It is weatherproof and is durable.
We at Berrytree make doubly sure that each of our clothes is strictly designed to suit the baby’s needs. Each of our clothes undergoes special care so that the parents don’t have to worry about the health of the child. And we do this by using cotton, the oldest clothing material known to man, and the softest and most durable for the current generation.
Isn’t that wonderful?