Diwali Kids Wear 2021
Diwali Kids Wear 2021: My Take.
Writing this blog. And thinking of all the yummy food, lights, and beautifully dressed people. Diwali has always been my favorite festival. Especially, after having kids, because I can now buy Diwali kids wear and dress my little ones in the cutest outfits every year.
With the pandemic disrupting almost everything in the last few months, little festivals have become littler. People aren’t stepping out as much, are scared to meet each other and are even skeptical in going to their relative’s house. This probably, had the worst effect on my children (just 2 Years and 4 Years old). What have they seen? Just 2 or 4 Diwalis? And that too one of them was almost not celebrated in the fashion we’d like to. It’s imperative that we celebrate all festivals properly and bring back the glory to all our major traditions.
So this year, in 2021, my Diwali is going to be different. A bit old school, a bit newer and more importantly a whole lot of fun! I’ve already started my search on the new trends for Diwali Kids Wear 2021 and have shortlisted on some designs. I’m almost convinced to give an order for a customized dress for my little girl and a matching Kurta for my boy, but my heart says I should wait on a little longer. Maybe some new cool brand comes up with a fresh perspective?
Meanwhile, I have a list of what goes best and what you should also be doing this Diwali, have a look and let me know what you think.
Diwali kids wear Fashion Trend and Style
- Nehru jackets with Kurta: The latest trend or the so called ‘Modi Jacket’ still looks very cool. We may have our different opinions about the name, but a bright Kurta with a subtle embellished jacket or a bright jacket over a subtle Kurta almost always does the trick.
- Kurta Pajama: Even before the jackets were popular, the evergreen Kurta Pajama set has always been in-trend. This year, the themes that I’m seeing a lot are beige, sky blues, maybe a little darker green and maroons. Pick your favorite and be in it. You could even go for a cute, printed kurta or a embroidered one. I’d prefer to save up some and spend less on embroideries because kids outgrow very quickly and God knows when will there be a new wedding where we will be invited! By next year Diwali, surely, the size will become small.
- Indo-western Sherwani: The sherwanis are a very trendy look for kids these days and again it completely depends on how extravagant you want to go on your kids this Diwali 2021. As per many designers, austerity is the new sincerity, and you may want to hold back on spending on heavy sherwanis for your boys. Also, sorry to say, but sherwanis are usually uncomfortable for kids, especially when the weather is not cold. I’d suggest sticking with the first two options.
- Lehenga Choli: The more is said, the less it is. A traditional lehenga choli always grabs attention and brings out the Indianness in any child. Remember our days when we used to admire heroines dancing in lehenga cholis? Just go ahead a buy one. I don’t want to add more. This is by far the best choice for any festival.
- Salwar Kameez: If you are looking for a more comfortable option for your kids, go for an Indo western salwar kameez look. This will keep your girl cool also and will not be very heavy on the pocket. All styles and colors are evergreen!
- Saree: What’s more comfortable/ elegant/ stylish or cooler than a lehenga? A saree. Every girl wishes to wear a saree like their mother. Why don’t you dig in to your cupboard and bring out a. traditional not so heavy saree and oblige your little one?
Lastly, Go on have fun! Don’t forget to do your poojas and eat the best mithais!